Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid Edge Drawing Package

Options
  • 01-12-2008 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I am having problems with solid edge version 18. When i am drawing a line (or any other object for that matter), the line does not appear until i click the end point. For example, i can see the cursor on my screen, I click the origin of the line and move my mouse. I can still see my cursor moving but not a temporary line moving with my cursor. The line does then appear when i click for my endpoint. Can anyone help? This only seems to happen on my computer. I dont think its my actual computer as it is relatively new(2GB) but it may be the setup of my viewing options. This problem is making my drawing kinda difficult to complete. Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,847 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'm not familiar with Solid Edge but it sounds like you might just beed to upgrade your graphics card. I'd exhaust every 'settings' route possible but if it is the graphics card I'm sure the guys here can help!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭bit of a bogey

Thanks Q2002. I'll give them a go

Advertisement