Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link & Banner Exchanges wanted, high traffic Irish technology company

Options
  • 01-12-2008 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

We are looking for link exchanges & banner exchanges, to up our websites PR & traffic.

Our website is a leading technology company in its area, we currently have about €30,000 in advertising out at the moment spread over the next 5 months, with most of them major technology sites, irish radio and in the press.

If you are interested, and we will consider all sorts of sites drop me a PM and we will tell you our website to see if we both have a fit.

Again this a free link or banner exchange, we are not posting the company name here as it might be seen as bad PR.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yet Boards is one of the largests and most popular sites increasing your chance of recognition and helping your SEO performance :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tocie

And thats why we currently have advertising running here too.. :pac:

smarty pants :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Catalog

www.catalog.ie is new project, but i think interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

So you want link exchanges etc., but you won't name the company as you're afraid of adverse PR? That doesn't make any sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Catalog

blacknight wrote: »
    but you won't name the company as you're afraid of adverse PR?

Sorry for my bad english. What do you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Catalog wrote: »
    Sorry for my bad english. What do you mean?
    The OP wants people to help him, but he won't say who it's for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tocie

Got distracted folks, will reply to your pms now.

Thanks for the link catalog will drop you a line..

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pauldiv

Catalog is very nice looking but there is a little problem with the search box because the auto-complete is not working with down arrow key. I expect they will sort that out soon though. They also have page rank and offer free listings so that can't be bad. Search features make or break directories but it is nice and simple on this site.

Advertisement