Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Football

Options
  • 01-12-2008 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

I don't do a lot of football bets but I'm going to chance Robbie Keane for first goalscorer tonight in the Liverpool v West Ham game @ 4-1.Maybe that explains why I usually don't bet on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

fulham and now west ham hold pool at anfield.
    that sums up the leauge
    and pool still top.
    poorest prem ever imo.
    man u will come good and win it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Arsenal lost 5 games at this stage of the season, 1 more then the whole of last season but are still 4th.
    Chelsea don't have a good manager and seemingly changing room mood isn't good and Obram saying no new players in Jan window.
    Liverpool while they are still top, don't look like a team that wants to win it and again they don't have a great manager.
    M Utd not playing well but still within reach of the leaders however signed a moody donkey up front, Ronaldo off as soon as he can so
    it's Villa for the title :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Couldn't agree more.

Premier League is much more competitive this year with plenty of lower teams getting big scalps under their belts early on.

This type of competition will do the league the world of good.

Advertisement