Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me Please

Options
  • 01-12-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

On Pro evo 2009 on the PS3 one of the contollers wont work. It works in the menu ok, the game menu and then the menu during a match is works too but when i play nothing happens. I can controller the player but the action buttons dont work!

When i say press X on the pad, X appears in the bottom left corner beside the players name! So its regiestering but not working??

And ive reset the controllers and still aint working!!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

On 08 if you press L1(i think?) and any of the action buttons it implements a strategy (change of formation etc) don't know if it's the same in 09 but would it be possible your L1 button is stuck down or something?

Edit, just thought this cause when you implement the strategy, that button appears beside the players name like in your description

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

Yeah it sounds like your L2 button is stuck, L1 is player change.

Advertisement