If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer KRP-500 or PDP-LX5090

Options
  • 01-12-2008 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey Guys

What price can you do delivered to Dublin

Pioneer KRP-500
    Pioneer PDP-LX5090

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

You would probably get an answer faster if you rang them, would be interested to hear what these are going for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭clodola

Carlo,

Many thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in our reply,

The best pricing on the Pioneer KRP-500 is £2679.95/ €3299 (this TV is €3799 on Alliance electrical website today)

The best pricing on the Pioneer PDP-LX590 is £2199.95 / €2649 (this TV is €2999 on Alliance electrical website today)

I can only hold the KPR price until the end of this week latest!

Both of these products currently come with a 5 year Pioneer warranty free of charge.

Delivery to Dublin for Boards members is an additional £20 / €24.99

Drop me a line If I can assist in any way,

Does that include stand/speakers. Great price for a quality piece of kit.

Double post.

Does that include stand/speakers. Great price for a quality piece of kit.

Good Question , I will see

• Advertisement

KRP-S03 long side speakers for the KRP are £89/€109 a pair and the stand is the KRP-SW01 £139.95/€179.95 –if you are comparing pricing please ensure that the model numbers are exactly the same as there are inferior speakers and stands available for the KRP – as a package to include side speakers and the gloss swivel stand we would quote £2879/€3549 delivered

PDP LX5090 – Under speaker PDP-S63 - £79.95/€99.95, PDK-TS33a table top stand £79.95/€99.95 again package price = £2349 / €2889 delivered

Not a great price for the LX5090 after you get the stand and speakers. You might be better off heading down to Alliance Electric with a pocket full of euros, they would probably give a few hundred euros off if you were persuasive enough.
    I thought for sure that richersounds would be significantly cheaper, oh well.
    Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Not a great price for the LX5090 after you get the stand and speakers. You might be better off heading down to Alliance Electric with a pocket full of euros, they would probably give a few hundred euros off if you were persuasive enough.
    I thought for sure that richersounds would be significantly cheaper, oh well.
    Good luck and let us know what you decide.

To be honest I was just going to get Screen , I have a nice set of speakers at home and I wanted to mount it on a stand

I would like the KRP 500 but it is nearly a 1000 extra :eek:

Is it worth that, you can do alot with 1K

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

clodola wrote: »
    Carlo,

Many thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in our reply,

The best pricing on the Pioneer KRP-500 is £2679.95/ €3299 (this TV is €3799 on Alliance electrical website today)

The best pricing on the Pioneer PDP-LX590 is £2199.95 / €2649 (this TV is €2999 on Alliance electrical website today)

I can only hold the KPR price until the end of this week latest!

Both of these products currently come with a 5 year Pioneer warranty free of charge.

Delivery to Dublin for Boards members is an additional £20 / €24.99

Drop me a line If I can assist in any way,

just to let you know that alliance have adjusted pricing on the LX5090

http://www.allianceelectric.ie/products/tv/plasmalcd/pdplx5090.htm

big_moe wrote: »
    just to let you know that alliance have adjusted pricing on the LX5090

http://www.allianceelectric.ie/products/tv/plasmalcd/pdplx5090.htm

Cool Thanks, TLC Broadcast in UK said Pioneer announce 500 euro price drop so I was waiting for it to take affect

Hopefully get one now in next week or two

Still want the KRP 500A now but LX5090 will do nicely

• Advertisement

Great news, a pure no brainer at that price. Just pretend you never heard of the KRP's and you be grand!

Great news, a pure no brainer at that price. Just pretend you never heard of the KRP's and you be grand!

good thinking

Do you guys recommend any TV Stands was thinking or something along the lines of this

160x157__resize__1222806116__images%5Eproduct_image%5E30Sep2008040956LD110-0205-FS2-005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Indeed same here, any good tv stands around that don't cost a bomb, want one that you can mount the tv but also has a swivel on the mount

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dear Boardies,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you - we are up to our ears up here at the moment:

Here are the new Pioneer prices:

PDP-LX5090 - £1799.95
    KRP-500A - £2149.95 (especially Good value)!
    KRL-32V - £949.95
    KRL - 37V - £1149.95

5090 accy pricing has also fallen - compare our prices to ANYONE ELSE IN IRELAND!!!

PDP - S62 Speakers - £89.95
    PDP - S63 Speakers - £89.95
    PDK - TS33 Pedestal - £89.95

All the above come with a 5 year Pioneer warranty included and delivey anywhere in Ireland for Boardies is just £20!!!!

We are also doing the Panasonic DMP-BD35 on a boardies special at just £219.95 in multi region mode (standard def discs only of course) and thats with free shipping for boardies until the end of December!!!!

Hope that keeps all boardies happy!

PS - I know our phones are crazy at the moment - and we are fully staffed again but we just cannot answer the phones quick enough - if you would like to mail us instead we will respond to your mails within 24 hours or of course if you leave your number on the answering machine we will get back to you.

Thanks as ever,

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Hi John,

Fantastic prices, do you guys do the swivel stands for the PDP-LX5090 (PDK-TS36B ) and the KRP-500A (KRP-SW01)?

BK,

yes apologies again for the delay - yes we do both however they are special order and we sell them at just £149.95. (and we will ofcourse price beat anyone cheaper in Ireland....

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I know it'll probably take a few days for you to reply, but any chance of doing the KRP-500A & PTK-TS33 delivered for £2200? :cool:

Don't need speakers.

Soarer wrote: »
    I know it'll probably take a few days for you to reply, but any chance of doing the KRP-500A & PTK-TS33 delivered for £2200? :cool:

Don't need speakers.

Soarer - can we split the difference £2250?? drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie or give me a call to the office for a proper row!

ATB,

John mc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks John.
    Will probably ring you....I can be very tough when I don't have to look at someone!;)

It'll probably be early next week though. I have to convince herself that we need to trade up from our Sony 46X3000 a week before Christmas!

Will also need to find a buy for it, but that can be done afterwards. Or maybe I'll put it in the bedroom?!:o

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.