Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 €36.99 at Game

Options
  • 30-11-2008 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Not sure if this is mentioned before but I was at Mahon Point today and noticed that in Game they have the Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 at €36.99 (each one) this for PS3 and Xbox 360, they said that games were in €59.99 reduced to €45 now at €36.99, I think the PC version for Fallout 3 was in €25.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

josue9 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is mentioned before but I was at Mahon Point today and noticed that in Game they have the Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 at €36.99 (each one) this for PS3 and Xbox 360, they said that games were in €59.99 reduced to €45 not at €36.99, I think the PC version for Fallout 3 was in €25.

Check out play.com!!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Gerbud wrote: »
    Check out play.com!!

Play.com have Fallout 2 at STG£39.99?? But Far Cry 2 at £17.99 is a great price! (BTW, thats for Xbox360)

Edit: Oops - already spotted here!

Advertisement