Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donagheys

Options
  • 30-11-2008 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Has anybody ever had damp repair work done at Donagheys in Letterkenny? or any work for that matter.

Any opinions on them?

You can PM me if preferred.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I've never had dealing with them but anybody that I've spoken to all have very positive thing to say about them. From what I hear, their work and after sales is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

I have collected my motorhome after havings repairs done at Donagheys and I am very pleased with the work.

There were two leaks in the motorhome, on the vertical panels beside the cab doors, where the hab joins the cab. On one side the damage was not bad and a good drying out sufficed. On the other side there was terrible rot in the floor and the whole entrance step had broken. They stripped all the area out and dried it out and replaced the wood and resealed the van. The original step area was made from a wooden frame and they replaced it with a metal one.

There was a crack in the shower floor. They filled in the area underneath to support it and put fibreglass over the crack and sprayed it white. A very close match and I am happy.

They fixed a temp sender unit.

They did a full hab check.

There was alot of labour involved in fixing the floor so it was expensive enough but it was all done on schedule and in line with the estimates I received.

So I would recommend them and use them again.

Advertisement