Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Conflict 2 - on TV or DVD????

Options
  • 30-11-2008 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

does anybody here(preferably the lads who ran the show) know when this will be on the TV or better still know when the dvd will be released as i really want a copy of my fight from that night...any help is much appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jughead202

takes a while gary but well worth it excellent coverage ,if its as good as the first one it will be dead on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

just bumping this as im really wanting a copy of my fight from this event, Ultimate Conflict organisers have you any updates please???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

I'd love to see this event aswell. The shhit thing is the Fight Network channel is off the air and that was the channel that showed Ultimate Conflict 1.

Advertisement