Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just ACCIDENTALLY deleted photos...HELP!!!

Options
  • 29-11-2008 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Just accidentally deleted all my digital photos that iv taken over the years. there gone from the recycle bin cos i deleted them too, how can i get them back??????

Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

i'm sure there's a few ways, but if you can get hold of a copy of ontrack easy recovery will do the job it's a great app..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Ok its easy..... use the power of google and you wil find free recovery software.
    Step 1: Calm down
    Step 2: Open www.google.com
    Step 3: Imagine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

a) stop using the drive they are on.
    b) get a recovery program like recuva or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Here's another one.

http://www.pcinspector.de/default.htm?language=1

I've used it on sd cards with good sucess but haven't tried it on a hard drive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

all done and dusted... got the files back thank god!!!! Cheers guys!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

It might help if you let others know what software you used to retrieve your files, if there was any cost etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

why dont you have a backup of all your years of photos?

Ive lost count of the number of times I have been given a PC to fix - the only fix is a fresh install of the OS and then people saying to me oh you cant do that - it has all my files (and they never have a backup!) :)

Advertisement