Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID - 12% Off today

Options
  • 28-11-2008 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

12% off everything in Did blanchardstown including items which were already reduced.
    TODAY ONLY.
    I assume the same offer is in other did stores.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone care to reccommend a good 32" LCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

duffman85 wrote: »
    12% off everything in Did blanchardstown including items which were already reduced.
    TODAY ONLY.
    I assume the same offer is in other did stores.

was having a look at the did site earlier, crazy prices for LCD's even with the 12% reduction. thanks for the BA though OP, might be something worth checking out..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

This tv is a good price with 12% off.

950e - 114e =846e. A very goos price for an irish shop, to be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭vincenzo1975

jeez, these two are really going at it...... power city are advertising to beat any DID price by 5% for today only. all you have to do is provide a written offer from did and they willknock an extra 5% off.

Gotta love competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

jeez, these two are really going at it...... power city are advertising to beat any DID price by 5% for today only. all you have to do is provide a written offer from did and they willknock an extra 5% off.

Gotta love competition.

What's the bets the DID printer will be out of paper for that "written offer"? :D Showing them an add doesn't work, I asked before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement