Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bikes for sale. racer, track bike and mountainbike

Options
  • 28-11-2008 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

3 decent bikes for sale here, a giant ocr2 racer, 2 years old, large size 60cm, also a fuji track bike only 3 months old now, hasnt been use in the last month. 58cm frame front brake on it. also a kona hahanna 4 years old, would like to sell the other bikes first before i sell the kona. reasonable offers considered. bikes are in greystones co wicklow i travel a bit so a dlivery could be arranged at petrol cost.

i will post pictures soon.

txt 0879014060 or email theo4130@hotmail.com also just post on here, i usually check maybe 2 times a week.
    all the best,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

theo4130 wrote: »
    3 decent bikes for sale here, a giant ocr2 racer, 2 years old, large size 60cm, also a fuji track bike only 3 months old now, hasnt been use in the last month. 58cm frame front brake on it. also a kona hahanna 4 years old, would like to sell the other bikes first before i sell the kona. reasonable offers considered. bikes are in greystones co wicklow i travel a bit so a dlivery could be arranged at petrol cost.

i will post pictures soon.

txt 0879014060 or email theo4130@hotmail.com also just post on here, i usually check maybe 2 times a week.
    all the best,

I'd stick up a price too mate, to stop people jumping in with ridiculous prices, but I'll offer 100 for the Fuji :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

125 for the Fuji :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

blorg wrote: »
    125 for the Fuji :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Raam wrote: »

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

€1.26!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Folks,

adverts.ie provides the platform for advertising and selling products. This forum should only be used to alert the community to something they may be interested in.

Locked until the OP PM's the cycling Mods with the links to adverts.ie which I will bump the thread with

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement