Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo Home Theatre from Ibood

Options
  • 28-11-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone get delivery yet or even notification that it is on its way. I sent them a mail but nothing back.

Its been 10 days since the order :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Only 10 days?

Christ.. you expecting a once-off miracle from iBOOD given their terrible delivery.

My average wait with iBOOD between order and delivery was 60 days.. good luck!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

basquille wrote: »
    Only 10 days?

My average wait with iBOOD between order and delivery was 60 days.. good luck!

I must be the only one but I've never had any problems with them before and I've ordered about 5/6 things off them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

kearnsr, how long did your delivery take? I just ordered a blackberry from them today

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

tw0nk wrote: »
    kearnsr, how long did your delivery take? I just ordered a blackberry from them today

2 weeks I'd say but that appears to be the exception to the rule

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Yeah, for large items. Give it 2 weeks. They want to get them out as soon as they can. As for small things like a phone... It could be 3 to 4 weeks easy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

disaster, I bought this as a Christmas pressie for someone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭rash0001

Don't be surprised if you haev to wait around 6 months! :D That was how long it took for me to get the Media Player HD :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

Its arriving tomorrow according to the details on Fed Ex tracking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,137 ✭✭✭rom

with no audio over hdmi be sure to include a few digital optical cables or there will be tantrums on xmass day.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

Christmas day?

;)

This bad boy is being opened tonight!

• Advertisement
Advertisement