Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Um Where did our Dave Chappelle

Options
  • 28-11-2008 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭

Thread go?

Cause hey this is going to become a thing.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I deleted it, much like I'm gonna do with this one.

I am in no humor to repeat the same argument with you again today,

we Disagree, I dislike your modus operandi, I'm sick of the circular arguments and the pretentious oneupmanship.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

we Disagree, I dislike your modus operandi, I'm sick of the circular arguments and the pretentious oneupmanship.

Is there any thread where you don't assert your status as a moderator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Ah so any thread where your bigotry is exposed you delete with Stalinist zeal.

It's funny how people who claim to hate the NWO act in manner of this NWO once they get a wiff of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I've banned Diogenes for 7 days for continued disruptive behaviour and personal attacks

I don't care what issues he - or anyone else - may have with any of the moderators. There's a right way and a wrong way to go about doing things...and he's been consistently choosing the wrong way the last few days, despite more than one warning from me.

For anyone else who feels the need to complain...please bear the above in mind. There's a right way and a wrong way to do things. I have no time for the latter, and won't tolerate it, no matter how justified the grounds for complaint may be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mebolloxitis

tut tut....

not cool

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I apologise to the rest of the Forum for deleting the thread in question, I shouldnt have done it without consulting with Bonkey & Miju first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

TY tbh. That thread was going nowhere.

Advertisement