Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spend €180 in Londis and get a Wii for €180.

Options
  • 27-11-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Londis Roscommon have a deal where if you spend €180 in the shop, you get a Wii for €180. I'm not sure if this is in all Londis stores though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

What price are Wii's normally?

Do you know if you get any games with that or just the Sports pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I think they are €270 normally. It is only the Wii on its own, which comes with Wii Sports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Sounds like a pretty good deal alright!

Thanks for sharing! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

will check out my local one (cabinteely, dublin 18) tomorrow, and report back

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

Nintendo Wii are Euro 217 plus games (Pixmania), 230 max you would ay with 2 extra games
    for 180 of Londis, you can get 100 euro value only

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

They're €240 or something in Argos.
    I couldn't imagine finding €180 worth of things I want in Londis though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

if there were no exclusions on what the €180 of shopping is, buy some booze, smokes, do your lotto, get a breakfast roll or two, etc

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

But surely what save in going to a proper supermarket instead of Londis negates the difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

jayteecork wrote: »
    But surely what save in going to a proper supermarket instead of Londis negates the difference?

This is definitely true, what Londis is the same price or less than a bigger supermarket? Even if it works out slightly less than a Wii it's probably not worth the hassle with the smaller product selection and whatnot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

If ye wanna spend €180 in Londis just buy a loaf of bread and a Mars Bar :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement