Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 25% off

Options
  • 27-11-2008 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Debenhams to go with 'up to 25%' off again for 5 days starting this Wednesday coming.... Heard rumors though that childrens will not be included.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

don't mean to be rude but try putting "Debenhams" in the thread title it makes things a lot easier.

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

He set his trap, and lured me in! But debenhams in the title would only make sense.

Is that this Wednesday the 3rd of December?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 goodFeather

Any further word on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

It is from Weds. I know an employee

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Are you telling me I could have bought those two shirts from last week for €15 instead of €20?

Nooooo! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

It's the 'up to...' bit I don't like :mad:
    I prefer 'everything at ....' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

getting kind of sick of seeing these advertisements in every shop window these days, i wish they would just cut the act and reduce their prices to a realistic level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

M&S are supposedly doing their 20% again tomorrow, which is on top of existing offers

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

So Debenhams will be nearly as cheap as their UK prices, yaay:(
    Look at the euro prices and the pound prices on their items before you buy.
    It is depressing.

Advertisement