Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% Discount @ The Hut tomorrow (Friday 12 - 3 pm)!

Options
  • 27-11-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭

The Hut will be offering 10% discount on everything, including CD, DVD, Games, Books etc (excluding computing and electronics) on FRIDAY between 12 - 3 pm.

It does state that it excludes computing and electronics - but I used a 10% discount code to buy my Samsung NC10 last week so might be worth a shot on electronics / computing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭rosullivan

basquille wrote: »
    The Hut will be offering 10% discount on everything, including CD, DVD, Games, Books etc (excluding computing and electronics) on FRIDAY between 12 - 3 pm.

It does state that it excludes computing and electronics - but I used a 10% discount code to buy my Samsung NC10 last week so might be worth a shot on electronics / computing.

Is there a discount code for the 10% off?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

rosullivan wrote: »
    Is there a discount code for the 10% off?
    No, it didn't mention one actually.

TheHut will more like likely just reduce the product when added to basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Is this working for anyone?
    Cheers
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Try and enter "Friday10" at checkout..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Did they put up some of their prices?
    one item i'm looking at is listed at £10.99 and i'm almost sure it said 9.89 2 days ago...

[edit] worked out cheaper to buy it from their other site, sendit, even with the 10%, the prices on thehut appear to be inflated, and there's a shipping charge on thehut [/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭CM21

Thanks. Got a few pounds off some stuff:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Crap! I always miss the hut offers, why do they have to be on when everyone's in work? :rolleyes:

Advertisement