Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pentax SMC A series 50mm f1.4

Options
  • 27-11-2008 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Just a quick post to assess if there is any interest in this lense before I put it up for sale, thought to offer it to fellow boarders first.

Pentax fans will know of the manual focus SMC A series 50mm f1.4, its exceptional sharpness, its relative rarety due to them being snapped up when the *Ist Ds was introduced, and that it works on the current pentax digital slr range. It is very well known among pentax users and many believe it holds a place next to the limited series, SMC Stars and the similar FA 1.4

I am selling a few pentax and a couple of misc items for pentax K mount and few m42 mounts. If I sell all my m42's I will also sell my pentax to m42 adapter.

The A 50mm 1.4 is mint condition, no dust, mechanisms are snappy and clean, and focus adjustment is firm and fluid if you know what I mean, includes bag. Front lense has always been protected by filter and rear with cap. Not posting a price as I've to check current prices.

If anyone is interested or would like to talk pentax that would be cool, actually looking for a zoom lense as replacement for my current bog standard zoom. Maybe something like a Pentax SMC FA* 35-70mm
    Tagged:

Advertisement