Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where buy "Chap Ice - Cold Sore Formula - Medicated - Lip Balm"?

Options
  • 27-11-2008 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all,
    About 2 months ago I was given a product called 'Chap Ice'. In fact on the tiny jar, its red lid read "Premium - Chap Ice - Cold sore formula - Medicated - Lip balm"
    I found this lip balm very effective for me (a cold sore sufferer)
    [Well I haven't had one in this length of time & normally when the weather changes to this cold I do - and this is what I'm putting it down to]

Anybody know where to buy this in Cork or Dublin???

The person who gave it to me can't remember where she bought it. Thinks it was Boots in Dundrum, Dublin - but we have checked there (many times) and they don't have it.. We have also popped in to other pharmacies but unfortunately, no luck!!

Can anyone advise me where I could buy this???

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 littlemissmahon

You can buy that stuff at in penny's (Blanchardstown and O'Connoll street) it is always just beside the check out!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Just checking if anyone might know where this can still be bought ?

Advertisement