Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist wanted Monaghan / Cavan / Louth

Options
  • 27-11-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Bassist wanted for new start up band in the Monaghan / Cavan / Louth / Armagh area.

Drummer - Vocalist - Guitarist is ready to start jamming - Just need the bass player.

View to do weddings & pubs with a wide genre of songs from beatles to trad to acdc to J Cash numbers.

This is as much about the fun and enjoyment as it is about the music so as long as your average/good but with a great personality your in - No big head ego's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 23 deedal

Hi
    I would be interested in trying out for bass player, I can also play guitar. I have been trying to start up a band in Cavan aimed for country as I thought I'd get a better response but didn't.
    I am in my 50's and played in various cover bands over the years.

If you are already sorted fine but if you want me to try out please send me a list of songs we will play.

Best Wishes
    Derek
    086 3259418

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

Hi, am based in monaghan town and interested in joining you.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

I assume you long ago sorted out the bass position ?....If not I am a bassist located in County Cavan area
    Ring me on

086-398-7915

or email me...

Maguirearch@hotmail.com

Advertisement