Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza - €5 off online order

Options
  • 27-11-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Available til NOV 30

Just got an email from these guys and due to some **** up with the online ordering system, they're giving 5 euro off and order over 10 euro online til nov 30.

Code is 5OFFER

Just in case anyone's interested...

I'm still mourning the death of our local Godfather's to the Pizza Hut devil...swines...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

cool whats the best thing to buy so for one person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Got the same email and tried to use it earlier, guy said he'd never heard of it and couldn't give it to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

spideog7 wrote: »
    Got the same email and tried to use it earlier, guy said he'd never heard of it and couldn't give it to me.
    it says online so i guess you ahve to use it on the website,
    unless there's a guy on the website that you order from?

good luck with thread, the lads will be along soon to tell you that your a fool for not buying a loaf of brennans and a bottle of red sauce for half the price and 10 times as much tomato sauce sandiwch...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Yea I used it online and they rang me back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Bet you ordered the pizza anyway though and paid up? Oldest trick in the takeaway book.

I'm sick of hearing tuts, sighs, confusion and ignorance when I attempt to avail of coupon offers with various pizza places like Four star etc. Staff are told to plead ignorance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Yea I used it online and they rang me back.

Is it worth trying again; will they take it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

whats the minimum order cause i just tried out the website and ordered a 7 inch which costs 5euro and entered the 5euro code and the total said 0! so does this mean i can order free pizzas?:D:D:D:D:D (im doubting it). ah i see its 10euro, should read things properly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Works for me on the €10 set meal deal. Can't be bothered going out to pick it up and I doubt they deliver to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Goddamn it, I figured out the ultimate pizza..then they dont deliver here.

Enforced dieting, it aint fair!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Pity the system still has problems. Ordered online yesterday and the pizza never arrived. They were quite apologetic about it though saying they'd send another one out for free (couldn't avail of it as I was heading out) or that they'd give me a discount next time I ordered (not sure how they keep track of that).
    consultec wrote:
    I'm sick of hearing tuts, sighs, confusion and ignorance when I attempt to avail of coupon offers with various pizza places like Four star etc. Staff are told to plead ignorance.

Same with the Subway vouchers I got after doing the Adidas race series last year. Although they accepted those after I told them "Well take the sandwiches back in that case, I'm not paying for them". They usually cover their asses by putting "This offer only applies at applicable stores" on the coupons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Stark wrote: »
    Pity the system still has problems. Ordered online yesterday and the pizza never arrived. They were quite apologetic about it though saying they'd send another one out for free (couldn't avail of it as I was heading out) or that they'd give me a discount next time I ordered (not sure how they keep track of that).

Apaches online system is quite good ,they have a record for every address aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 paddykelly6

Ordered a 10euro meal deal online but couldnt see a box to enter a code, only a drop down list of coupons. Ordered anyway and rang the store to give them the code.

At first they said the code had to be entered online, i offered to reorder but then he said that wasnt necessary. He seemed pretty exasperated with the code so I assume this is causing confusion everywhere! He pointed out that with the discount the order was only 5 euro which was less than the minimum delivery order of 10 but said that hed send it out this time!

Dead sound of the guy in fairness so im happy enough with a personal meal deal delivered for a 5er :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ordered a 10euro meal deal online but couldnt see a box to enter a code, only a drop down list of coupons. Ordered anyway and rang the store to give them the code.

At first they said the code had to be entered online, i offered to reorder but then he said that wasnt necessary. He seemed pretty exasperated with the code so I assume this is causing confusion everywhere! He pointed out that with the discount the order was only 5 euro which was less than the minimum delivery order of 10 but said that hed send it out this time!

Dead sound of the guy in fairness so im happy enough with a personal meal deal delivered for a 5er :)

Thei is a box on the right hand side to enter the code when you select the pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

just got my order :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I assume at least one of the posters above was ordering from the Stillorgan one

The guy there was a nightmare, tried to get my free pizza with The Sun's tokens a few weeks back, he looked at me like I had 2 heads

he eventually honoured it, but I bought a couple of cans of coke just to be sure he wouldnt spit on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

I tried to use this voucher with the 15euro Meal Deal and they rang and told me that you couldn't use vouchers on the meal deals, so I told them to cancel the order.

I was still hungry, so I ordered a 12in pizza instead, they took the voucher this time.

I e-mailed Apache head office about this on Wednesday, but I still haven't heard back from them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

jahalpin wrote: »
    I e-mailed Apache head office about this on Wednesday, but I still haven't heard back from them

And you probably won't! I sent numerous emails to HQ because in my local branch not only has all the staff got an attitude problem but 9/10 no matter what voucher you have, they say it's not valid even though it is a valid offer and other branches would accept it. The online ordering never works either if there's a good online deal on at the time - how convenient!

I've never heard anything back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭aidole

I ordered the €20 meal deal and got it in about 20 minutes, i was delighted as a couple of weeks ago we ordered one and it didn't arrive at all. Had no problem using the voucher.

Advertisement