Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Square Eyes Gaming Cafe Galway

Options
  • 26-11-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi
    Does anyone have contact details for this Place on Foster St.
    I cannot for the life of me find a website for it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 OneOfMars

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deecurls

Thanks a mill

Would help if I had spelt it correctly I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Hi, sorry for bumping an ancient thread but does anyone know if this place or any other net place is open late on Saturdays in town? Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Sadly I don't think they are around any more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,976 ✭✭✭thesandeman

The original place is long gone.
    If you are just looking for a late internet cafe I think the place between Garverys and O Connells pubs on Eyre Sq. is open till 10. Otherwise Sleepzone Hostel but you may have to be a resident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

You can contact them to through facebook, they are closed. They are selling some gaming rigs if anyone is interested.

http://www.facebook.com/gamespace.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Start a new thread rather than bumping old threads. The info in the old thread may be outdated.
    Like in this case the URL isn't valid any more but because you dragged thread up again it appears to be valid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement