Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerking Energy drink - 49c per can

Options
  • 26-11-2008 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

As per the title, avaliable in SuperValu. Got mine the the Buncrana branch. This stuff is nicer than red bull in my opinion, and is a steal at it's usual price of 69c. I don't know how long this will last, so stock up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Dont mean to flog a dead horse, but these are good value! Especially compared to €1.50 for red bull or €1.69 for burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I have to say the Tesco Diet Kick Stimulation Drink 1 Litre is the way to go works great on its own or with vodka

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Aldi and Lidl have their own brand ones aswell.. Red Thunder or something like that.. There's a diet and non diet version. One of them tastes nearly exactly the same as red bull.

They also have a blackcurrant energy drink in the same shaped can which is nice.

0.49c each I think... Maybe 69c in some places.

Check the ingredients... Some of them have tons of sweeteners.. which if you don't know, in large quantities gives you diarrhoea. Yes I'm looking at you dieters who think 0 calories is awesome and guzzle the stuff >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Does it give you wings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

DonJose wrote: »
    Does it give you wings?

yes.. and the sh**s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah Aldi have their own stuff and it's always priced at 49c. Tastes fine,though I've only ever drank it with Vodka...

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Cully wrote: »
    Aldi and Lidl have their own brand ones aswell.. Red Thunder or something like that.. There's a diet and non diet version. One of them tastes nearly exactly the same as red bull.

They also have a blackcurrant energy drink in the same shaped can which is nice.

0.49c each I think... Maybe 69c in some places.
    >_>

Yeah, but its piece of s**t and doesnt work as good as the others.
    Tesco's kick is not bad at all.

Advertisement