Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the Cash and Carry open to public in Carlow

Options
  • 26-11-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi Everyone

What is the name of that cash and carry in Carlow, that is open to the public (general trade) and where abouts its Carlow is it? I heard an ad for it on local radio but it was while ago and forgot the details of the place. any assistance on this woulod be great many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

SWAN would be I guess?

that's out the hacketstown road on the right hand side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SPARTAN33

Thats it Clio V6, have you ever been in it have they got good bargains? thanks for telling me the name of the place couldnt remember,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

There's one I think in Graigue. Across the road from the GAA pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

SPARTAN33 wrote: »
    Thats it Clio V6, have you ever been in it have they got good bargains? thanks for telling me the name of the place couldnt remember,

I was in there the other day, got 100kgs of coal(5X20) and 5 bales of brickets for 55 euro, bargain if ya ask me!

Some nice deals in it I have to say yeah..

Advertisement