Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland jersey (again, sorry)

Options
  • 26-11-2008 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to buy a jersey for the young lad, have tried ebay and the Kukri site to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas where I'd pick one up?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

connundrum wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to buy a jersey for the young lad, have tried ebay and the Kukri site to no avail.

Cheers

Give Eddie Dwyer at Ed Sports a call (http://www.edsports.ie/Cricket/Default.aspx), I don't see it on his website, but if you contact him I am sure he will source one for you if he doesnt have one in stock.

Alternatively, they have them on the Lion Sports Website in Northern Ireland (http://www.cricketbatsetc.co.uk/cricket-ireland-merchandise-c-1.html?zenid=c648affab13ccfd950fcf50b989445bb).

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bobo148

connundrum wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers

Any of the Carrolls Irish stores in Dublin and beyond would have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Lifesytle sports in Stephens Green have them also

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Bobo148 wrote: »
    Any of the Carrolls Irish stores in Dublin and beyond would have one.

Proper ones, or knock-off cheapo ones? I don't think Carrolls would have the official jerseys.

Really, Bobo, you need to lift your standards when it comes to clothes. Seriously, step up a notch and go to TeeHee, or even Unique Boutique!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

TrueDub wrote: »
    Proper ones, or knock-off cheapo ones? I don't think Carrolls would have the official jerseys.

Really, Bobo, you need to lift your standards when it comes to clothes. Seriously, step up a notch and go to TeeHee, or even Unique Boutique!! :D

There's as much chance of Carrolls stocking them as Tommy H's new store on Grafton Street :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Carrolls in town were definately stocking the proper jersey, or if it was a knock off then its pretty damn good one because my da got one and its exactly the same as the one I got in Lions Sports at the India game in Stormont last year :P

Eddie Dwyer had a few in stock, but that was a while ago, so unless he got more in I doubt hed still have them left, but definately give him a call if you get no luck elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Is there really such a thing as an Ireland cricket jersey? *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Got one in Carrols before for the old man, they def have them. Bought in the St Stephens green store and got lifestyle (who weren't stocking them) to pu his name on the back for a few extra quid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Gyalist wrote: »
    Is there really such a thing as an Ireland cricket jersey? *shudders*

Why would that make you shudder? you didn't think the Irish team went out to play in the raw, did you?

Actually, that thought makes me shudder... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

TrueDub wrote: »
    Why would that make you shudder? you didn't think the Irish team went out to play in the raw, did you?

Actually, that thought makes me shudder... :eek:

At least they'd wear a box....wouldn't they!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Summit

I was in Elverys on Suffock street no more than a week ago and they had them in there

Advertisement