Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arcade machines and cabinets

Options
  • 26-11-2008 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

i am lookiing to buy modern arcade machines and cabinets at somewhat a good price. i havent had alot of luck finding well priced machines in england, i have found some in the u.s but when shipping is factored in its more expensive. does anyone know of a site that i can find good priced machines in england.

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

There are a number of people selling here but most, if not all of them are based in Ireland. I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,582 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Have you tried over on http://www.arcadeotaku.com/forum/?

Most people who have been selling on here are dealing in older cabs. Haven't seen anything new about.

What kind of stuff you looking for as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Give me a ring,I have Pm'ed you my number,might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 GraMoore

Hey Michomagic, im looking for some old retro arcade machines. Can you help? Cheers Graeme

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement