Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber Seals

Options
  • 25-11-2008 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where or if I can buy new rubber seals for around the windows of my 1998 Hymer (the living quarters). The seals appear do be cracked on some of the windows & one is letting in a bit of water when driving. These are the seals that fit into the frame & the window presses against them.

Thanks,

Tim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭isup

if you are in dublin try keoghs motorfactors on blessington street, its a old place that does alot of seals, i got seals for my windows there

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Tim

Try www.leisureshopdirect.com - just been on and they appear to have a varied selection of window seals - you'll need to know the wall thickness of your van.

They deliver to Ireland and I've found them very prompt and reasonable for postage in the past.

Michael

Advertisement