Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DV Lottery

Options
  • 25-11-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Mods please move if not the right place.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a the correct photo size taken to apply for the dv lottery online, in Dublin or Galway. I was having a look at the photo specifications and it does'nt appear to be a typical passport size photo. Also a place they can burn it onto a cd as the photo needs to be uploaded online.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

do you have a webcam? i used mine for my application last year, otherwise in Dublin the pharmacy besides Eddie Rockets at the top of o'connell street will do them afaik...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Fahy Foto in Galway, just near the King's Head do it.

They charge 20 euro for it though. But it's done right. And they give it to you on a cd.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

also there is a pharmacy just past the u.s. embassy
    in ballsbridge that does this size(bout 500 yards past on the othe side of the road)

Advertisement