Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 (Twenty Four): The Complete Season 1 - 6 Box Set - €97.99 [Play.com]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

Excellent This will be a cracking stocking filler for the Brother

Thanks
    fe2d010308a6b3799a3d9c728ee74244.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Good Price, very tempted!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

F uck that. It's 69.99 sterling on play(€82.50). I'd advise against paying a 16 euro premium as play shouldn't be able to get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

jayteecork wrote: »
    F uck that. It's 69.99 sterling on play(€82.50). I'd advise against paying a 16 euro premium as play shouldn't be able to get away with it.

Ok, but play's EUR price is the only one available to you. The EUR 82.50 only exists in your head ;).

Stop beating yourself up over a 'principle' and bag a bargain.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

TarfHead wrote: »
    Ok, but play's EUR price is the only one available to you. The EUR 82.50 only exists in your head ;).

Stop beating yourself up over a 'principle' and bag a bargain.

F uck it. Have the first two seasons on my hard drive and the rest are pants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

While I have loads of other series boxsets like Supernatural, Stargate, Primeval etc, I've never seen any episode of 24 so is it worth buying or do you have to be a real fan of it to get into it. I do like action flicks but like I said, I know nothing about 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

.. I've never seen any episode of 24 so is it worth buying or do you have to be a real fan of it to get into it

I think one follows the other ;). You start watching it and become a 'real fan'. I've seen the first 2 Days/seasons and will shortly be starting on Day 3.

Advertisement