Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zagloba Has Closed Down!

Options
  • 24-11-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I learned today Zagloba, the Polish pub on Parnell street has closed down.

I'm very annoyed with this, I have only recently started learning Polish and was hoping soon to go there and mix with the Poles.

So, I'm now wondering if there is anymore Polish pubs around town. If you're aware of any do let me know.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭DenMan

That's awful news. I had plans to go there over the Xmas/New Year. Has it been confirmed that it has shut down?, or under refurbishment? A real shame if it has. Saw the soccer report from Euro 2008 when Poland were playing there on RTE. It looks great inside. Also saw it mentioned on Nationwide too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lionheaart

I was going there today and asked about it in a Polish shop across the street and according to them it's closed.

If anything changes I'll report back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 utopek

Hey there lads,

Just to let you know if you are interested, tomorrow (18.12.2008.) will be organized polish-irish party on Westmoreland street with karaoke for both :)

Cassidy's pub is the place :)

start at 7:30 we are finish when they will throw us out :)))

for more details you can write or call me :)

redaktorka.ntdo@gmail.com

cheers, and hopefully see you tomorrow :)

Ginger

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

Anymore Polish Irish Karaoke events? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭DenMan

czrewor wrote: »
    Anymore Polish Irish Karaoke events? haha

Is it back open? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement