Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinead O'Connor

Options
  • 24-11-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Do you think Sinead O'Connor is brilliant or just a little off the wall? I'm not really sure myself, the whole being 'ordained' thing after ripping a picture of the pope up a few years earlier was a bit strange. But at that she is an amazing singer.

What you reckon? 16 votes

Yes like her
    0% 0 votes
    No don't like her
    100% 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

Ran into her in Torp airport in Norway in July. Foul mouth on her. Great singer, though. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

leg end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Baleeted to play it safe.

-Sarky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Can't stand her. She tries to be controversial but really she's just very very dull.
    Good voice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

Do you think Sinead O'Connor is brilliant or just a little off the wall? I'm not really sure myself, the whole being 'ordained' thing after ripping a picture of the pope up a few years earlier was a bit strange. But at that she is an amazing singer.

As daft as a brush,total fruitcake.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

She used to come into the shop I managed, was always too embarrassed to talk to her. A few years later, in another career, I had the opportunity to speak to her on the phone - she came across as a laugh & very chatty. Took my number and said we'd go for a drink sometime...

Been waiting 12 years for that call :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If she's not even on Boards.ie, how exactly does one propose she be a legend of Boards.ie?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Sarky wrote: »
    If she's not even on Boards.ie, how exactly does one propose she be a legend of Boards.ie?

Ye never know who's lurking here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Sarky wrote: »

Kim Jong Il, legend of the boards. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

Donal Lunny care to comment!??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

She has a beautiful voice, but unfortunately also suffers - I suspect - from bipolar disorder. There but for ---- go you or I. :cool:

I hope she eventually receives treatment that is successful and can lead her life with less turbulence in it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I've actually forgot why she's famous, didnt she shave her head and cry about it on tv or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    She has a beautiful voice, but unfortunately also suffers - I suspect - from bipolar disorder. There but for ---- go you or I. :cool:

I hope she eventually receives treatment that is successful and can lead her life with less turbulence in it.:)

Recently she announced she was misdiagnosed and treated as been bi polar.Tri polar I wood say.Mad as a bag of mushrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Ripping up the Pope picture - Meh

Shaving the Head - That's Rock n Roll baby

Advertising for men on the internet - Somethingys fishy

New tattoo of Jesus on Chest - Red Alert, not on all thrusters

16 day wedding ends after trying to score hash on wedding night with new drugs counsellor hubby in tow - Thats flip shít mental

Now looking for 3 men not one - Meh (Shut up Sinead)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Less of the last few posts kids, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement