Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unicycle in Carlow

Options
  • 24-11-2008 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

Has anyone see a fella cycling a unicycle around carlow. It is the coolest thing, much bigger than a circus one. The wheel is about two feet across, red, the fella is about six foot in the air when on it.

he was flying along over the bridge between KFC & Gala and then went down the Old Burrin road. Cars were nearly crashing looking at him.

It is class - really cool to see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Me neither... Shay, your post count scares me... 3,666

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

nada! any pics queen-mise?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Me neither... Shay, your post count scares me... 3,666

is it better now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

I saw Uni Cycles for sale in the Special Days shop on Tullow Street - maybe a customer wanted to "wear" it home:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

ShayK1 wrote: »
    is it better now?

Yea, thanks dude...

I seen one guy yesterday on a unicycle, but it was a small normal one and the guy was pretty young. Is something going on with these unicycles that nobody is telling me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

a circus club in the IT maybe

I was driving at the time, a bit hard to take a picture;)

Advertisement