Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Study in Melbourne???

• 23-11-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ edvardhjuse

Hello,

Just looking for some general information or opinions on studying in Melbourne!!

I'm thinking about going out there to do a masters...have looked at the websites of the universities to find some info on costs, but to no avail. If you have an idea or know of a site that might guide me, i'd appreciate it! Are grants available from the Irish Gov/Aus gov? ...Aus universities very expensive?

If you studied there, would you recommend it?

Ta!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 neon_glows

I think you need to find a uni in ireland that has an agreement with a uni here in melbourne and then you pay irish uni and take a transfer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ forgodssake22

Im starting next month doing my post grad in Primary teaching in La Trobe University here in Melbourne..Couldn't believe how easy it was to get into college here, i was also accepted into Monash University here but turned the place down. its costing me 16800 Aussie Dollars which is just under 9k euro .
    Got the student Visa in less than 24 hours so the switchover from my 1 year working visa to the student visa took a matter of hours.

Google in La Trobe University, Monash uni, Melbourne University and you'll get what your looking for

hope this helps

Advertisement