Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries - €49.00 one way!

Options
  • 23-11-2008 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Just posting for people who are planning a trip to the UK. Please dont bother with the "I'll never travel with them" replies - I feel the same way but an offer is an offer and someone might find it useful

Cruise Ferry from Dublin or Rosslare:
    €49.00 each way for a car and driver
    Fast Ferry + €20.00 each way
    Weekend Cruise Ferry + €20.00 each way
    Weekend Fast Ferry + €40.00 each way
    Extra passengers + €30.00 each way

Just enter the promotion code ZF49 on the homepage when getting a quote. Book online 3 days in advance for travel up to 19 December. With sterling so good and Cheshire Oaks outlet not too far from Holyhead, it could be handy for some Xmas shopping!

You can see the offer online here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Book before Tuesday 25th Nov too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ccguydub

yeah they're not really giving ya long to book!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭Moanin

Only for widweek also!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

ccguydub wrote: »
    Just posting for people who are planning a trip to the UK. Please dont bother with the "I'll never travel with them" replies - I feel the same way but an offer is an offer and someone might find it useful

Cruise Ferry from Dublin or Rosslare:
    €49.00 each way for a car and driver
    Fast Ferry + €20.00 each way
    Weekend Cruise Ferry + €20.00 each way
    Weekend Fast Ferry + €40.00 each way
    Extra passengers + €30.00 each way

Just enter the promotion code ZF49 on the homepage when getting a quote. Book online 3 days in advance for travel up to 19 December. With sterling so good and Cheshire Oaks outlet not too far from Holyhead, it could be handy for some Xmas shopping!

You can see the offer online here

3 posts all pushing Irish Ferries! Apparently you don't find them as objectionable as I do.

Advertisement