Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSS question

Options
  • 23-11-2008 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Can you rephrase the question or give more information? I'm not sure what the problem is.
    The CSS works for me (FF3 & IE6)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

It works in FF for me, but that's just for the little bit of html I threw together as a test... the problem might be in your html somewhere.
    What I usually do when I can't get some CSS working is strip the page down... take out everything that isn't directly related to the problem area... put all the CSS in the head section, boil it down to as few lines as possible and go from there.
    It might be the 'double' border style... I know I had some crap before with IE and the dashed line style, so maybe try applying a more simple border and see if that takes... at least you'll know if that's it or not.
    Try:
    border: 1px solid #000;

Advertisement