Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Extra €6.99 HDMI Cables

Options
  • 23-11-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭

one of the cheapest places for HDMI cables ive seen, and because hdmi is digital, the cable quality isnt important, once it works

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

€4.99 - Several places even have them for €2.50, if I'm not mistaken Tesco themselves were selling them instore for @ €2.50 not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

€4.99 - Several places even have them for €2.50, if I'm not mistaken Tesco themselves were selling them instore for @ €2.50 not so long ago.

They charge 14 euro delivery charge though...which is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Tusky wrote: »

Or you could just go into the shop in parnell st. or blanchardstown SC and save the 14 euro for delivery ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Yes they were, Philips ones too.

If you request it they'll drop it in a jiffy bag for you. €14 is insured next day delivery or as Hungry Joey said you can pick it up from:

Parnell Street
    College Green
    Whitewater
    Blanchardstown
    Rathmines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Length?

Length?

The most common is about 2M, so I'd guess that's probably it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

HungryJoey wrote: »
    Or you could just go into the shop in parnell st. or blanchardstown SC and save the 14 euro for delivery ;)
    If you request it they'll drop it in a jiffy bag for you. €14 is insured next day delivery or as Hungry Joey said you can pick it up from:

Parnell Street
    College Green
    Whitewater
    Blanchardstown
    Rathmines

Was just in Peats in Blanch. They said the cheapest they have is 19.99 and its 1 meter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

HungryJoey wrote: »

Over 2 thirds of the country don't live in Dublin though...

Biro wrote: »
    Over 2 thirds of the country don't live in Dublin though...

Delivery so!

• Advertisement

The most common is about 2M, so I'd guess that's probably it.

1.5 m is the standard. Anyone have a definative length?

Was just in Peats in Blanch. They said the cheapest they have is 19.99 and its 1 meter.

Hmnn there is a 1.5M cable for €4.99 in stock in some of the other branches. You can ring Blanch and ask them to get one in for you. It could be there wednesday if that's any good to you.
    1.5 m is the standard. Anyone have a definative length?

Ehh I think you're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭djsctt

Yep, picked up a 1.5m Philips for €2.50 a couple of weeks ago in Tesco.

Advertisement