Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello

Options
  • 22-11-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've just moved to Dublin for my first graduate job and am quite excited to be back over here. I'm going through a big process of change where the way I was brought up and what I believed no longer fits and I find myself drawn to Goddess worship and wicca/paganism. Problem is my knowledge basis is practically nil, I've got a long way to go to either accepting myself and my beliefs and finding the new ones, or change and I know nobody who is likeminded in Dublin. Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Hey there:-) Gosh does not look like you got a reply well there are moots which can be a good place to start:-)

The an Fainne one is the best known and the longest running:-) They have a website i think. They meet once a month. I think you can find out more details on their website there may also be a sticky on here somewhere:-)

There are a couple of other ones too:-)

So if you feel like going just to socialize that might be an idea:-)

Whatever you do make sure you have fun and meet great people :-)

Be careful:-)

The community is small and mostly very nice, a bit mental sometimes but in a good way:-)

I hope it goes well for you :-)

Advertisement