Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get rid of bad breath???

Options
  • 22-11-2008 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I was wondering how to get rid of bad breath I somtimes get it during the day or in the morning I wash my teeth everyday and i wash them out with
    mouth wash too but i does not seem to work
    Can any help me?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MrDaithi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Do you floss as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭futura123

dentist is the first port of call as there may be a local ie gum disease or systemic cause for the bad breath. adult gum disease is the main cause of bad breath. until you get an appt with your gdp floss and use chlorhexidne mouthwash.advise kin mouthwash as there is no alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Might not be coming from your mouth. How's your digestive system? Ensure to eat lots of greens

• Registered Users Posts: 22,075 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Flossing is very important. Also, scrape the fuzz off your tongue. You can buy a scraper in a chemist, or use a teaspoon. The Nescafé spoon is great, because of its shape.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Also, a cup of tea is supposed to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

As previously stated unless its an oral problem some people with bad diets have bad breath.As the gas which causes bad breath usually comes from our stomach its composed of the foods we eat.thats why those on the ATkins diet usually had bad breath,Have a look at your diet if all else fails

• Registered Users Posts: 22,075 ✭✭✭✭Esel

davmol wrote: »
    ...As the gas which causes bad breath usually comes from our stomach its composed of the foods we eat.....
    I don't think this is correct.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

OP ... to get rid of bad breath, you need to find the source.

See a Dentist, and get professional advice.

Best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement