Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mamma Mia DVD with €20 off Meteor Phone.

Options
  • 22-11-2008 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Apologies if it's already posted, I couldn't see it.

You can get Mamma Mia in Xtravision for €19.99, it comes with a free ABBA DVD, 2 packets of Areo Bubbles and €10 worth of rental vouchers.

Or

For €29.99 you get the same as above plus a Mamma Mia limited edition that comes with a book, + a €20 voucher to spend on a Meteor mobile phone that is over €99 from Xtravision.

I bought this for my g/f yesterday. She said that the book is just some sort of note book that comes with a pen I think she said. I just thought the €29.99 deal was better because of the €20 voucher off a phone, so went for that :)

mammabannerROI.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

oh sheeeet, a free pack of sweets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

2 packs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

2 packs :rolleyes:

ughhhlol.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 41 grangeglens

in supervalu for €11.99 got one there yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I went into Xtravision today to buy the SE W910i, got it for €109.99 with the €20 off voucher, I also got a choice of a new free DVD of either Iron Man, Kung Fu Panda or Fred Claus, I chose Iron Man. And with my receipt I got another €20 voucher off a mobile phone.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Its only supposed to be one pack:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

i got this in xtravision limerick yesterday...19.99 and i got a kit kat senses bar , the abba dvd , and 5 €2 vouchers off dvd rentals and the €20 off the meteor phone over €99

the supervalu price is fantastic , damn pity i hadn't read this first!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

I'm dreading the day that f**king DVD arrives in my house. So far so good no sign...thank God she doesn't read Boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

€14.99 in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

eamon234 wrote: »
    I'm dreading the day that f**king DVD arrives in my house. So far so good no sign...thank God she doesn't read Boards!

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement