Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading off YouTube..?

Options
  • 22-11-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

How do you get the songs into ure iTunes.. Without downloading the video.. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

there's a rake of programmes online for this. but if it's just tunes your after...perhaps you should get yourself a ... you know, for getting songs ... that that shall remain nameless ... would be a lot easier and better quality ...

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

there's a rake of programmes online for this. but if it's just tunes your after...perhaps you should get yourself a ... you know, for getting songs ... that that shall remain nameless ... would be a lot easier and better quality ...

Pm me..Dont have a clue wat your on about :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

youtube quality is pants, it will sound crap

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

barnicles wrote: »

How do ya use this dude??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

When watching a YT video go into the address bar and copy the link; something like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=U2fJWK-8wmg
    Post that link into the URL field at flv2mp3 and it will extract the mp3 and give you a link to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

often used vixy.net myself,it isnt reliable sometimes,so dont be in a rush!

Advertisement