Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2009 on 360 - Finding very Fustrating

Options
  • 22-11-2008 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi guys

Maybe this is just me

When playing Pro Evo, i only ever play online, i feel this is the best way for me to learn and improve my skills

Ive been a pro evo player since ISS back on PS1, N64, PS2 and now Xbox 360, ive never felt the need to even look at FIFA

But now there is PES2009

Maybe im doing something terribly wrong (i never read game manuals) and things have changed on this game, but here is a list of whats killing me

1) Passing, players to not respond when I hit the pass button, If i hit the pass button before the ball comes to me, sometime the player will take a touch first, then try to pass, which results in me loosing the ball

2) Shooting, ball came to me on edge of box, i hit shoot before ball reach, stupid player took a touch, then tried to shoot

3) shooting again, took a shot, keeper spilled it, ball was 3 yards out, noone around, keeper strugging, my player just had to tip it on, i pressed shoot, player went over to ball, stopped, stood looking at it, and keeper jumped on it

4) Passing (again), pass to a player, (not 1-2) and hit to pass to another player, but passed back to same player that hit the original pass instead as if i played a 1-2

5) Generally very slow, i cannot do the one touch passing, quick movement that I could in the last one

Im finding it very very fustrating and defo thinking of going to the "dark" side as Im getting no enjoyment out of it at all at present!!!!

Can anyone point out what im doing wrong???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Nothing, it's pretty much just the game. A lot of people here have had an issue with the players responsiveness or lack of. Also the through ball in this game probably works once out of every ten attempts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Haha, those problems sound so familiar. I mostly only play the master league and now after five seasons, my players are becoming pretty much world class so I'm noticing less and less frustrations like noted above but I do still encounter horrible biting-analog-stick cock-ups.

Advertisement