Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some IT Help

Options
  • 22-11-2008 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Apparently I need a newer "flash player" installed on my PC.

Been directed to the Adobe site a few times but not getting any result from that. The update they offer just doen't seem to run ???

Anyone know where I can find such a thing or even better have a link to an update that actually works ??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

You could try downloading and installing it manually. They should have it available on the website for download.

Failing that, try uninstalling Flash Player and then reinstall again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Apparently I need a newer "flash player" installed on my PC.

Been directed to the Adobe site a few times but not getting any result from that. The update they offer just doen't seem to run ???

Anyone know where I can find such a thing or even better have a link to an update that actually works ??

Thanks
    Did you close all open firefox/explorer windows when trying to install?
    It wont install when there open.
    Here is the link for the latest one http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=DXLUJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

kleefarr wrote: »
    You could try downloading and installing it manually. They should have it available on the website for download.

Failing that, try uninstalling Flash Player and then reinstall again.

+1 if you're using Vista manual install is always the way to go imho.

Advertisement