Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galactica soundtracks

Options
  • 22-11-2008 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any release date of the season 4 soundtrack?

I assume it'll be after the final episode but how long after is the question. The season 3 soundtrack is amazing. I literally love the music in this show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,325 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Im the same way man. No word on four yet. Although I must say, nothing really grabbed me in Season 4 musically in the same way that Something Dark is Coming or Kats Sacrifice did.

I prefer season 2. Best Version of Roslin and Adama!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

The one piece in season 4 I loved was in episode 10. When Tigh is in the Airlock and Kara is running through the halls to stop Lee ejecting him into space. The music has like African tribal chanting in parts and the usual galactica drum beats! Ha. Great description what!

I honest to god just finished watching my Season 4 DVD on Tuesday and noted that bit alright. Im sure therell be more music in the rest of the season to fill out a soundtrack though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Prelude to War is, by far, the best piece of music so far in Battlestar. Its all brilliant, but that piece was fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

I'm partial to A Distance Sadness and Storming New Caprica myself. Even Baltars Dream would get a nomination from season 2.

It's such good music that I've played it in my car for so long that my friends who hate anything SCI FI are asking me "What is that, thats deadly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Patrial to Season 3's 'Battlestar Sonatica' and 'Someone to Trust' myself, though I think its all superb. Love all the tracks mentioned already. Pegasus is another one I have a soft spot for.

Season 2 has like 8 great tracks in a row. From Martial Law to Roslin and Adama.

Advertisement