Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Dine for two back on this weekend

Options
  • 21-11-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭

M&S Dine for two back on this weekend starting today.

Plenty of stock in M&S Grafton St. today, including whole chickens and salmon fillets.

If you are availing of this offer, do check out the sticky toffee pudding - sweet baby jaysus it's fantastic, but meself and the missus nearly needed a defibrillator after eating one the last time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Fooz

I second that on the sticky toffee pudding!

This is a great deal from M&S. The only problem is my growing tummy from all those delicious desserts I have to eat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Fooz wrote: »
    This is a great deal from M&S. The only problem is my growing tummy from all those delicious desserts I have to eat!!
    Lol....'have' to eat? Well, I guess they are obligatory after all.

Just as long as we have chubby-chasing partners and sympathetic cardiologists, all will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Was in the Grafton St store and just got a bottle of Belle Tour 2007 Chardonnay, a medium chicken (1.3kgs!), a large tray of potatoes and veggies for roasting with the chicken and to top it off the chocolate fudge pudding for two. Absolute bargain, the total cost before discount was over 26 euro, cost to me 12.50!

Excellent offer, I just hope they keep it going throughout Xmas and beyond:)

Advertisement