Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Cycling Weekly article on core strength...

Options
  • 21-11-2008 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here might still have a copy of the C Weekly from about 2 weeks ago with the article about core fitness & strength. I had a quick look at it in Easons when it was out & thought it looked good but didn't have a cent on me at the time. Of course it was gone by the time i got back to buy it a couple of days later. I can arrange some recompense thru paypal if needs be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

was quickly looking at CW in easons today and i think you can read CW online now so you might be able to find it there

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

i have a online subscription to cycling weekly. if you pm me your email address, ill send you on screenshots of it.

Paddy

Advertisement