Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillette Fusion (Value Pack) 1 razor 6 Blades €12.95 Pennys

Options
  • 21-11-2008 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭euph

sounds good, I paid 15.99 for 4 blades the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Moanin

Ebay normally have good value on Blades. I got sensor excel a while back for something like €5 for pack of 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I got one of those packs in Tesco about 2 weeks ago. Boots had them recently as well. I think they are a Christmas special offer so keep an eye out in Chemists and supermarkets everywhere if you want a pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Good offer, must look out for that. I got a Fusion Stealth gift set in boots yesterday, half price at €14.70, got Razor, 4 blades, shaving gel and aftershave balm. I think the gel and balm are smaller than the standard size, but still good value cosidering the whole set is cheaper than a 4 pack of blades, got 1500 points too because I spent €80.

Advertisement