Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braun Oral B Triumph (top range) 60% off, 83e

Options
  • 21-11-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

In Argos. Paid half price in boots deal last week at 105e! bugger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

I saw this deal last night and was wondering what is so special about that toothbrush? It would want to be something special for that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

Got 2 of these this morning, brilliant deal thanks - had been to Boots to no avail and saw this thread this morning so worked out great!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

dubmick wrote: »
    I saw this deal last night and was wondering what is so special about that toothbrush? It would want to be something special for that price

Yeah was wondering bout that aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

dubmick wrote: »

x3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

Valentia wrote: »
    x3

Perhaps if 'X3' of you read the spec online - 'X3' of you might realise 'what's so special' about it

http://www.oralb.com/en-US/products/pc9900/

The OP is pointing out a bargain, not trying to promote it, if you're not interested in a decent toothbrush just MOVE ON!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Perhaps if 'X3' of you read the spec online - 'X3' of you might realise 'what's so special' about it

http://www.oralb.com/en-US/products/pc9900/

The OP is pointing out a bargain, not trying to promote it, if you're not interested in a decent toothbrush just MOVE ON!!!!

HUH!!??

Do you really think I made such a considered response without reading the wonderful spec?? FFS. It's your money.......... 80 smackers for a toothbrush is not a bargain in anyone's language.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

it is if that is the tooth brush you are looking for in Ireland.
    Nice find OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

thanks throwing muses. As I said in a previous thread my sister's periodontist
    recommended this as the best on the market (she had recessive gums.) I want to keep my teeth as long as possible :D
    # Improves gum health: Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis
    # Provides ultimate plaque removal
    # Delivers superior teeth whitening and polishing action in 21 days*
    # Penetrates between teeth to sweep away plaque for a floss-like clean**
    # Helps reduce excessive brushing force, which can lead to gum recession, by up to 88% in only 30 days†

Advertisement