Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Keyboards

Options
  • 21-11-2008 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I'm looking for a bluetooth keyboard that will work with my PS3 and my new pc, anyone got a recommendation for me(limit of €80).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

PS3 uses standard Bluetooth so any keyboard and mouse should work.

Ones with advanced functionality like Internet buttons will probably not have those buttons usable though as they'll be stuck using a generic driver.

This assumes Sony implemented generic support properly of course but that seems to be the one thing that Sony did right this gen.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

Out side of the logitech, do u know of any other good keyboards that can be easly used with both PS3 and a desktop.Thanks for the help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I'd look at Ms keyboards. They are actually very good. Good designs. They'll work if my previous post was correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I've got the logitech keyboard myself ,got it for 50 euro in harvey normans sale.

It's very handy ,but the quality is not great. Definetly worth no more than 40 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

HELP!!!!!

I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get a good bluetooth keyboard for my PS3 and I'm having no luck. Amazon are no longer sending to Ireland for some reason and none of my local stores have bluetooth keyboards. If anyone knows of some where I can get 1 please let me know.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

HELP!!!!!

I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get a good bluetooth keyboard for my PS3 and I'm having no luck. Amazon are no longer sending to Ireland for some reason and none of my local stores have bluetooth keyboards. If anyone knows of some where I can get 1 please let me know.:o

Uuummm... Pc world or Harvey Normans in swords both have them iirc

Advertisement