Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumalator for weekend, looking for comments

Options
  • 21-11-2008 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Liverpool 1/4
    Barcelona 1/5
    Celtic 1/3
    Chelsea 2/9
    New Zealand (-8) 1/3
    Australia (-6) 15/8
    South Africa (-5) 15/8
    Italy (-5) 10/11
    Man City & Arsenal Over 2.5 8/11

88/1

Liverpool
    Barcelona
    Chelsea
    Celtic
    New Zealand (-8)
    Australia (-6)
    Italy (-5)
    Arsenal (6/5)
    Sth Africa (-9) 3/1

Argentina 7/4
    (432/1)
    or
    Ireland 4/9
    (227/1)

What ya think?
    Anyone got any bankers eg. Chelsea,barca?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

It seems you have no solid opinion on the Argentina v Ireland match, as you have considered putting either result in your bet.
    Therefore I'd suggest you'd do best to leave this game out entirely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

88/1, 432-1 and 227-1. I don't know what exactly you expect us to say apart from good luck because you'll need it. Take a good few of those results out if you're expecting success

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

It's a lottery so good luck.

Take another look at your rugby handicap bets. It's probably no coincidence that you've been drawn to the teams with the handicap against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

"Liverpool 1/4
    Barcelona 1/5
    Celtic 1/3
    Chelsea 2/9"

the start of your first bet hasn't exactly got much value to it.. just under 1.5/1 for a four match accum is an unprofitable bet imo..

i'd cut down the amount of bets and have a good look at each selection before combining them.

good luck

Advertisement