Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney Cars DVD Player - 24.99

Options
  • 20-11-2008 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Atlantic Homecare are selling this Kids DVD Player for 24.99. Pretty good considering the cheapest of the cheap would cost that anyway, and it's also official merchandise so kids would probably love it.

Power City also have it for 28.99

31YBAKX84WL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Does it play DivX by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Atlantic Homecare are selling this Kids DVD Player for 24.99. Pretty good considering the cheapest of the cheap would cost that anyway, and it's also official merchandise so kids would probably love it.

Power City also have it for 28.99

Was in Newbridge yesterday and didn't see it in Atlantic, my son is gone Cars crazy and this would be the best ever christmas surprise for him.

Have checked their website and Power City's but it's not coming up or at least I can't find it doing a search, anyone know if they have them in Newbridge before I travel back up again, thanks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

Dave! wrote: »
    Does it play DivX by any chance?

Wondered about that also. Does it have a HDMI output and a usb slot? Can I play blue-ray on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

how many miles to the gallon does it get?

FredH3as wrote: »
    Wondered about that also. Does it have a HDMI output and a usb slot? Can I play blue-ray on it?

I got my DivX player for €25, so I don't think it's an unreasonable question :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I got my DivX player for €25, so I don't think it's an unreasonable question :confused:
    and hdmi and bluray??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

I think this one has a Hemi not a Hdmi :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

I think this one has a Hemi not a Hdmi :p

id say it has a sti output as well :P

anyway, it would make a cool present so if it comes up on the net post the link!!

zuroph wrote: »
    and hdmi and bluray??????????
    Nope, but then I didn't ask that.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-19-C800DE

The Atlantic Website is always slow to update. They are definitely in store, I've seen them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Thanks for the link, def. will be one happy little lad xmas morning:D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭djb85

Can you tell me where you picked that up? Looking for a cheap DVD player just to play DVD RW's

Sorry mate, it was in my local shops (dodgey as hell/probably fell off the back of a truck :p) and they haven't done them for a while now. They periodically get products in and don't really get them back in.

I was actually looking for another one recently for a friend of mine, but couldn't find one for that cheap. He ended up buying an old one from my cousin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Thinking of getting one myself for the novelty value, with discount it works out at 20 euro...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

was just going to pick one of these up for novelty factor also but the robbing bastards charge something like €30 for delivery.

Advertisement