Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£2 Off at Asda if you spend £20 on Cds

Options
  • 20-11-2008 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Asda until Nov 25th (Tue Next) - not a massive saving but it helps?
    Some people on here said they got free delivery from Asda. I emailed them last week and was told it is £1.59 for items delivered to Ireland.
    They wouldn't have a massive selection - but some new and top 40 stuff at £8.71 isn't too bad. Get 3 for 26.13 less the 2 pounds is 24.13. If delivery is 1.59 then add 4.77 Total is 28.90 or £9.63 each. (about €11.75)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Anything I've ever bought from Asda has been free delivery. Just bought the Extras box set a few days ago and there was no delivery charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Yeah, I've never had to pay delivery with them either.. Do you have a discount code for this £2 off? Just bought a game from them about an hour ago and have a cd on backorder, but don't see any mention of £2 off on the website.

Advertisement